[2014.03.09] B.A.P Seoul Fan Account
My First Concert in South Korea! :D
(Photo Credit: Park SangHyun)
[Section A viewpoint]: 400+ Seats sold for this section. Divided into two areas [Right] + [Left] Side. I stood on the right side for JongUp ^^*
Facing the stage:
- Right Side (primarily): JongUp, YoungJae
- Left Side (primarily): DaeHyun, HimChan
- Center (Primarily): Zelo & Yongguk
Opening song: Remix of “B.A.P” with white/red lights spinning everywhere; heavy bass pounding your heart (it drowned my own heartbeat) and then the boys popped up from the stage! JongUp was in the center.
- STRONG SONG TO OPEN WITH!
- THIS SONG IS SO MUCH COOLER IN PERSON. THE DANCE IS SO POWERFUL!
- UGH ! ALL I CAN REMEMBER IS THE SPRAY CAN DANCE. THEY USED AXE SPRAY AND AFTER THEY WERE DONE… SECTION A SMELLED LIKE SEX. *Swoons…. <3 (Although a few of the girls in the section found the scent overbearing … they were younger though. Not sure if that had anything to do with it?)
- The boys came out dressed in suits and JongUp smiled while singing and dancing to his parts. The dance was super cute as they hopped and skipped along stage. ^^* <3
- HimChan asked JongUp to pick a fan to pass coffee to. JongUp walked along stage and asked the fan what she wanted and then JongUp walked back to the coffee stand (set up in the middle of the stage) and brought her coffee.
- The rest of the boys then took a coffee cup of their own and started walking around the stage to look for fans to give this to.
- HimChan was the last person to give away his coffee cup.
- This was an awesome song <3
- JongUp was one of the boxers with YongGuk and HimChan as his coach. He was going against YoungJae, who had Zelo and DaeHyun as his coach.
- JongUp and YoungJae then walked around section A to the center to face the audience and JongUp threw the first punch. YoungJae had him in a headlock and they let go and went back to their corners.
- HimChan and YongGuk was massaging JongUp’s shoulders and giving him advice on his next move.
- JongUp then drank water from his bottle and then went at it again with YoungJae.
- YoungJae “punched” JongUp and JongUp spat water above his head and fell to the floor pretending to be knocked out.
- Zelo then ran to JongUp on the floor and tried to shake him to wake up.
- Zelo then used his towel to wipe the water off JongUp’s face when JongUp got up. <3
[WHAT THE HELL]
- Energy for this song was so high! The boys all jumped and danced around stage while trying to pump up the audience.
- YongGuk & HimChan both ran across center stage high-fiving the audience.
[NO MERCY & QUEEN’S “WE WILL ROCK YOU” (BAND VERSION)]
- SICKEST REMIX EVER!
- DANCE MOVES WERE ALL ON POINT.
- ALL the boys were super hyper with this song!
- They all danced around section A.
- JongUp did a lot of spins while on stage. At one point he almost lost balance after spinning and banging his head so much.
[IT’S ALL LIES] - YOUNGJAE VERSION
- YoungJae was sitting by the stairs and he was singing with his eyes closed. When he opened his eyes, he looked like he was crying (or extremely emotional) as he was singing. You could really feel his heart through this song.
- His voice was sultry and perfect for this track.
[Q] - YONGGUK & HIMCHAN VERSION
- YongGuk was sitting by the stairs looking at the ground. He opens Q with his rap and you could feel his sorrow from his deep voice.
- HimChan is on the left side sitting on a bed, while wearing a white button down shirt.
- HimChan sings with so much emotion that he teared up at one point while singing.
- YongGuk then gets up from the stairs and starts rapping again, but sways around the stage pretending he was an emotional drunk confessing all the thoughts running through his head through this song.
- Fancam (not mine): http://youtu.be/PZ_eFqiy65c
JONGUP’S SPECIAL STAGE
- JongUp came out on stage dressed in a white button down shirt & black tux with a black fedora.
- He danced and teased his handkerchief around his head.
- JongUp then did multiple flips and finished with a graceful jump.
- He then threw his fedora across the stage, started taking off his tux jacket, followed by his shirt. He stood there for a while and then walked toward the back of the stage (showing his sexy backside).
- My reaction (please feel free to skip): fdjabga;bgjabksfa 0.0;;;; but I really died when I saw how sexy his back side is. I’m such a sucker for lower back dimples and a sexy spinal line. He has muscles literally everywhere. He’s a modern day Adonis. <3 … Anyway, after that… I literally crouched down on the floor, with my hands covering my face while screaming “WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?! OMFG!” repeatedly. lol. My friend laughed at me because I couldn’t get up after that (I was in shock. SHOCK! SHOCCCKKKK!) He’s so hot! *cries….. ok, moving on.
[VOICEMAIL] - DAEHYUN & ZELO VERSION
- … I’m sorry… I think after JongUp… I couldn’t really focus on what happened here ;;;;; but this stage was really awesome. DaeHyun’s voice was (and is always) God’s gift to this world. Zelo’s Rap and stage presence was also out of this world.
(Photo Credit: Stuck On You)
- JongUp came back out wearing a white t-shirt and simple gold necklace hanging midway from his chest. (I truthfully love him most when he’s dressed casually. I find him hottest like this <3)
"Let’s Learn the Dance From Mato Planet"
- L O L !!!! This was SO MUCH FUN OMG! HAHAHAHA I seriously had so much fun learning this dance.
- There were also 3 dancers on stage with the Horse Head prop teaching us the dance (So that’s where the horse head props came from!).
- One of the horses on the right side forgot to bend his legs while teaching the beginning of this dance.
- After learning the coolest dance in the universe… we had to apply our dance moves to the following song:
- The boys all came on stage and did the dance with us.
- JongUp at one point saw me and helped teach the dance moves. I got flustered and forgot all the steps. OTL
- But I feel totally cool knowing how to do this dance now. I shall do this dance every morning. ^^*
- Powerful stage! But couldn’t remember anything that stood out from this particular performance.
- I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH! IT HAS THE CUTEST CHOREOGRAPHY! I REALLY WISH THIS WAS A COMEBACK STAGE!
(Photo Credit: zstar96)
- HIMCHAN talked about his path to joining B.A.P and got emotional after talking about it and started crying.
- DAEHYUN tried talking about his path but ended up crying when he mentioned his parents (who were also in the audience today). He couldn’t keep himself composed and needed to stop himself before speaking. After starting again he had to look up to the ceiling to keep himself from crying while talking. But he stopped again when he mentioned his parents again and had to turn his back from the stage to cry.
(Photo Credit: zstar96)
- ZELO was going to begin his speech, but decided to check on DaeHyun (who was still crying at the time) to see if he was ok.
- ZELO cried when he spoke about his path but didn’t cry as much as DaeHyun did.
- JONGUP was very sincere with his speech and talked about how he fell in love with dance since he was young and how this led him to his path to joining B.A.P. He didn’t cry, but he did get very emotional while talking. ((I threw a heart at his direction after he finished his speech and he smiled at me. :3))
- YOUNGJAE started crying when he started to speak. He was overwhelmed with emotions and had to turn away from the stage to cry to himself also. When he was ready to speak, he spoke about his path and all the support and love he received from family, friends and babys.
- YONGGUK was laughing at the members while they cried (I think to try and lighten the atmosphere). He spoke about how he grew with these kids (B.A.P) and started to talk about their individual points.
- When YongGuk spoke about his equal, HimChan, he made HimChan feel emotional and he started tearing up while YongGuk talked.
- When YongGuk spoke about DaeHyun, DaeHyun broke out crying again and turned his back to the stage again to cry.
- When YongGuk spoke about Zelo, he cried so hard… Zelo also turned his back from the stage to join DaeHyun. YongGuk then said to Zelo “Why are you crying?!” and laughed to try and make the atmosphere light again.
- YongGuk spoke about how hard working JongUp is and how determined he is as a dancer. He’s never seen such perseverance from someone so young, but admires him greatly. JongUp didn’t cry, just nodded and smiled at YongGuk after.
- When YongGuk spoke about YoungJae, YoungJae got emotional again but only cried a little.
- HimChan then spoke about YongGuk and YongGuk nodded with his full attention.
- The members then decided to lighten up the mood by moving on to the next song…
- THERE WERE SO MANY LIGHTS/LASERS SPINNING FOR THIS SONG! IT FELT LIKE A REALLY HIGH END CLUB!!!
- THIS WAS REALLY A LOT OF FUN TO DANCE TO!!
[DANCING IN THE RAIN]
- The boys all danced around Section A and tried to get the crowd energized.
- All the boys came to dance around stage again and high-fived the audience members.
- After this song, the boys all said their goodbyes.
- The boys all came out dressed in white and the performance for this song was perfect!!!!
- We had to name each member and what their “What Earth Needs” slogan was.
- ALL I REMEMBER IS SAYING “THERE’S TOO MANY CUTE GUYS RUNNING AROUND STAGE RIGHT NOW! STOP IT!” It was really difficult to concentrate, but thankfully, Section A had enough room for us to run around and follow our biases around. ^^*
- They boys were dancing around stage and JongUp spotted me dancing along with him. He smiled and waved at me and looked at me for a while smiling & waving. I just smiled and waved back ((in shock b/c he actually noticed my existence!? O|~< ))
- Fire + Fireworks + Lasers + all the power from this performance. IT WAS AWESOMEEEEEEEE!
- The fans started singing this song after the beginning of the song started but stopped midway.
- The boys then all came back on stage to sing to the audience one last time. They appeared before us like angels <3
- Confetti shot from all angles of the stage and the boys all walked around the stage to sing and wave goodbye to everyone who attended. <3
- JongUp saw me again as I waved goodbye to him and he waved back while smiling at me. ^^*
- HimChan shook hands with fans but one J-fan pulled HimChan’s arm. HimChan made a “ow” face and asked the fan to let go. She did and he smiled at her and waved.
- HimChan also made JongUp wear a fansign that read “I love HimChan” around. When JongUp took it off to read it, he laughed but then HimChan ran back to JongUp to put it back on him and then they walked off stage together.
That’s it from me. I’m sure there was a lot more happening around stage that I missed. But I hope this gave you some insight as to how concerts in Seoul are like. I DEFINITELY NEED TO COME BACK FOR MORE B.A.P CONCERTS HERE! IT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE! <3 Thank you so much, B.A.P, for always working so hard for your fans. We truly appreciate and love you for it all. ^^* ~ <3